M-F, 8:30 AM - 5 PM - Phone 207.725.8797


Chamber's Midcoast Military & Community Network Committee has successful Veterans' Health Expo

April 19, 2014

The Mid Coast Chamber, Military Community network Committee, on the 2nd of April completed a successful Veterans Health Care Resource Fair. The event was held at the Community Room at Brunswick Landing. 90 percent of the attendees received the information that they requested and the other 10 percent will receive the info after research of the questions. The committee wishes to thank the presenters for the information provided to our Veterans and families. For the Veterans that were unable to attend, you may stop by the Veterans Resource center located at 62 Pegasus Street at Brunswick Landing for information and veteran’s resources.

Linkedin Facebook   8 Venture Ave. Brunswick, ME 04011
Linkedin Facebook